We are always looking for talented team members with a passion for curiosity, solid healthcare experience and an enthusiasm for collaboration. If you are interested in becoming a member of T3 Worldwide, we encourage you to email us at email@example.com with your qualifications.
Norwalk, Ct. based firm seeking Lead Services Architect to work at its Norwalk, Ct. offices:
- develop and manage Python/Django back-end RESTful web-based services using JSON/XML based data model and Python coding standards;
- lead and coordinate back-end and user interface cross browser and multi-platform testing;
- and develop and maintain back-end security standards to meet HIPAA/HITECH requirements and standards.
Requires Master’s Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Physics, Electronics Engineering, or related technical field, and three years of work experience as programmer analyst or software engineer; or Bachelor’s Degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Physics, Electronics Engineering, or related technical field, and five years of work experience as programmer analyst or software engineer.
Requires experience in back-end design, architecture, tools and technologies:
- (b) object-oriented design and programming using Python, ActionScript;
- (c) software testing and test automation using Selenium IDE, Builder, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Karma, Jasmine;
- and also requires experience in developing and maintaining back-end security standards to meet HIPAA/HITECH requirements.
Send resumes to:
T3 Worldwide LLC, Human Resources, P.O. Box 405, Westport, CT 06881.
T3 Worldwide LLC is an equal opportunity employer seeking exceptionally talented individuals who are committed to providing the highest level of web-based health insurance claims processing and analysis. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package for our employees.